Skip to content


Below are a collection of online forms for use by international students and scholars during their time at West Virginia University.

Please Note:  Clicking on a link below will generate a new request.  If you already have a request submitted you would like to check on or update, please click here.

Click on a letter below to jump to that section.

A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z

Academic Report - Used to request information to verify information for Embassies or Sponsoring Agencies.
Affidavit of Support - Used for students who are self-supported or will be supported by family.


Change of Major - Used to request an updated I-20 or DS-2019 after you have changed your major or added a second major.


Dependent: Add - Used to request the addition of a spouse or child to your I-20 or DS-2019.
Dependent: Remove - Used to request the removal of a spouse or child from your I-20 or DS-2019.
Designate a Representative - Used to designate a person other than yourself who can ask questions or pick up documents on your behalf.


Extension of I-20 or DS-2019 - Used to request an extension to your I-20 or DS-2019. Required: Letter of explanation from an Academic Advisor justifying need.


HomeStart Closet Request - Used to request household items to assist in furnishing your apartment.


Replace an I-20 or DS-2019 - Used to request a replacement I-20 or DS-2019 due to loss, theft or damage.
Request Less-Than-Full-Time - Used to request to drop a class or classes that would put you below full-time hours.


Transfer In Form - For International Students transferring from other universities to WVU.
Transfer Out Request - For International Students transferring from WVU to other universities.